What are those top 5 Virtual Assistance Services provided by a Virtual Assistant company?
A maximum number of companies are hiring Virtual Assistants or remote workers in this COVID-19 pandemic situation. The report says more than 30% of people are working from home. Employers and employees, both are now comfortable working virtually. When you hire a virtual assistant or before hiring an assistant, you may think about what tasks you can hand over to your VA. Here we have listed a few tasks which we are receiving from our clients and they are very much happy with the result.
List of Virtual Assistants Services in 2022
- Social Media Management: People are highly infected by a virus called social media in this lockdown time. Starting from business owners to individuals, all are spending more time on social media compared to the previous years. In 2021, there are 4.48 billion people actively using social media in the world, and this is an increase of 13.13% year-on-year from 3.69 billion in 2020(Source: https://backlinko.com/social-media-users). That’s why they are more likely to post content on social media to increase their engagement. As a busy entrepreneur, you may not get that much time to compete with others, here you need a Virtual Assistant who can help you to create and post content on regular basis.
- Lead Generation: Lead generation is the method involved with acquiring the interest of expected clients to expand the future business. It is an essential area of the business cycle of maximum organizations. Local business owners are starting their online shops, websites to get more visibility and we can get their contact details from those sources. A Virtual Assistant can help you to find leads online make sales.
- Dropshipping: Dropshipping is a type of retail business wherein the vendors accept clients’ orders but don’t need a business to keep items in stock. All things being equal, the store sells the item and gives the business request to an outsider provider, and they deliver the item to the client. Generally, those who don’t want any hassle to manage products, prefer this dropshipping idea. At the same time, hiring a virtual assistant can help them to manage this dropshipping business in a better way.
- Web Design & Development: Web design and development is one of the best services you can offer as a Virtual Assistant company. Almost every startup business needs a website. It could be, eCommerce, restaurant, education center, online store, anything. You can get a professional website for your business for just $159.
- SEO(Search Engine Optimization): SEO or search engine optimization is the most common and best way of improving your reputation online. Almost everyone is aware of the term – SEO. It is mandatory for your business, or else you can not grow your business online. Does not matter, how amazing your services are or how exclusive your products are, you can not get customers if your Google ranking is not good. Your website has to be on the first page of Google while searching. You can start with our SEO plan starting from $299 per month.