People love posting on social media but they are not sure what is the best time to post on different social media platforms – that is why you have visited here. The most popular social media platforms are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc. There are some specific timings to post for each social media platform. Here we will be talking about Instagram only.
When is the best time to post on Instagram?
First, we need to remember that we have different timezone for different countries/places. It can also be possible, you are located in India(IST) and your target area is the United States.
If you have supporters or an intended interest group from everywhere throughout the world, at that point posting at explicit occasions of day may not get you indistinguishable outcomes from on the off chance that you had devotees who generally all live around a similar time region. For instance, if the vast majority of your devotees are from North America living in the commonplace North American time regions of Pacific (PST), Mountain (MST), Central (CST), and Eastern (EST), you could begin trying different things with beginning to post on Instagram around 7 a.m. EST and halting around 9 p.m. PST (or 12 a.m. EST).
Best times to post on Instagram in EST
- Monday: 6 a.m. / 10 a.m. / 10 p.m. EST
- Tuesday: 2 a.m. / 4 a.m. / 9 a.m. EST
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. / 8 a.m. / 11 p.m. EST
- Thursday: 9 a.m. / 12 a.m. / 7 p.m. EST
- Friday: 5 a.m. / 1 p.m. / 3 p.m. EST
- Saturday: 11 a.m. / 7 p.m. / 8 p.m. EST
- Sunday: 7 a.m. / 8 a.m. / 4 p.m. EST
Best times to post on Instagram in CST
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 5:00 a.m. / 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5:00 a.m. / 11:00 a.m. / 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 5:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. / 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 5:00 a.m. / 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m.
If you are targetting United States(EST), this is the
best time to post on Instagram in India
- Monday: 3:15 p.m. / 7:30 p.m. / 7:30 a.m. IST
- Tuesday: 11:30 a.m. / 1:30 p.m. / 6:30 p.m. IST
- Wednesday: 4:30 p.m. / 5:30 p.m. / 8:30 a.m. IST
- Thursday: 6:30 p.m. / 9:30 p.m. / 4:30 a.m. IST
- Friday: 2:30 p.m. / 10:30 p.m. / 12:30 a.m. IST
- Saturday: 8:30 p.m. 4:30 a.m. / 5:30 a.m. IST
- Sunday: 4:30 p.m. / 5:30 p.m. / 2:00 a.m. IST
You can calculate the time for other timezones by following this time frame.